We believe that the health of each patient is deeply rooted in the health of their community. That's why Lakes Region VNA is committed to improving community health, and why we proudly provide wellness services and educational opportunities to all the towns we serve.
Blood Pressure Clinics
- 1st Wednesday of every month from 12:00pm – 1:00pm at the Meredith Community Senior Center
- 2nd Wednesday of every month from 11:30am – 12:00pm at the Moultonborough Lions Club
- 4th Wednesday of every month from 11:30am – 12:00pm at the Moultonborough Lions Club
- 1st Wednesday of every month from 12:00pm – 1:00pm at the Meredith Community Senior Center.
- Call (603) 279-6611 to schedule an appointment.
- Variety of locations
- Call (603) 279-6611 for information
Variety of Educational & Wellness Programs
Visit the LRVNA News & Events page for a listing, dates, times and locations.
LRNVA Office Hours for the Community
LRVNA holds open office hours for the community each week. We offer blood pressure tests, PT/INR, and flu vaccinations.
Monday – Friday
9:00am – 10:00am
1:00pm – 2:00pm
Are you Facing Critical Life Decisions?
The LRVNA is proud to offer free downloadable worksheets and a detailed handbook to help you make the most informed and well-planned decisions possible. We're here to help.